Hi :]

Hi, as you can see this blog is new and you'd probably figure out soon enough that I'm new to blogging. But I promise, I'll do my best not to bore you and make this as great a blog as possible. But before I can expect you to read my blog, let me tell you just a little about myself: My name is Sara, but here I'm Razzy (a long time ago, a friend and I made an account on iconator.com called razzleberry and since then it has stuck :]). I love to write and do anything artsy, though art isn't my thing (allow me to be a bit selfish in pursuing my own dream as I ask you take a look at my work on TeenInk: http://teenink.com/search.php?raw=raw&smodel=all&sall_screenname=razzleberry). I'm really into the future, and I like to dream big. This last part, has become the inspiration for this blog. And I hope you'll stick around and give me a chance :].

Dreams are important. I'm not talking about the dreams you have when you sleep, or the fanatical ones that have no realistic base. I mean dreams of accomplishments--dreams of the future. And these dreams are created from inspiration.
In this blog, I hope each day to help you find inspiration. Whether it's through a quote of the day, a story I've found or experienced, or anything else that I think of to upload :]. Here, you'll find your daily dose and dream big :].

Comments

  1. Hey Razzy. Well,I've got to say, I'm a huge fan of your teen ink work. And I like the premise of your blog. I've got a late start and some to read, but I'm ready and excited.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts