Week 14: Lale Çok Güzel

So as I mentioned earlier, this past week was absolutely crazy with school--I spent every day in office hours, and when I wasn't there, I was cooped up studying at Starbucks or the library. But, today we were finally able to walk around Emirgan Park to check out the tulip festival (or at least what's left of it). Amsterdam is often super well-known for their tulips, but they're actually a huge deal in Istanbul too. It was great to actually do something after class and after a stressful week, but a great start to this next one. Today, I also super last-minute booked a weekend trip to Paris! Ya never know what's going to happen when you're studying abroad.
Anyway, here are some pictures of me attempting to be artsy at the tulip festival!








Comments

Popular Posts